|Name:||The Big Time|
|Additional Info:||So Big, So Bad!|
|Seasons appeared in:||Seasons 1-5|
|Portrayal||Keith Dawkins/David Wills|
The Big Time was one of the Sinistras' strongest wrestler and was the runner up in Season 1. He retires in Season 4 after unnecessary intervention in his match with Pierre Pamplemousse, but returns when he helps Senator Skull re-take the Sinistras.
Even as a young thumb, The Big Time was very big, and very powerful.He was the big man on the block, on campus, and in the whole neighborhood. He was feared, yet respected by all. Some times, The Big Time had to threaten people because he was so respected in order to get what he wanted. Eventually, The Big Time grew too big to fit in the neighborhood (hypothetically speaking), and he had to move on to bigger and better places. He eventually found the TWF. After bullying his way to a favorable contract where he got 15% of the gate, The Sinistras gained one the most powerful and feared wrestlers in all the history of the TWF.
Personality + Battling Style
As a bully, The Big Time respects no one but himself. He hurls any insult at those who he pleases. He's has little fear and thinks of himself as the king of the TWF. He is not afraid to stand up to anyone. Despite his rough and Tough guy attitude, He still at least have a honor/pride on him even as a Sinistra, as he never cheats in his battle He is able to work the crowd, and is a fan favorite.
The Big Time's battling strategy is very simple, but very effective. He strikes fear into his opponent, or insults them. He backs up his harsh words with Heavy hits.
Signature Move: The Time Bomb: The Time Bomb is The Big Time's 1HKO Signature Move. He asks the audience what time is it. The audience responds "It's time for the Time Bomb" The audience counts down from 5 to 2 while the Big Time winds up. The Big Time then body slams his opponent with so much force, that it causes an explosion,causing alarms to go off. It's so destructive that it can bring down almost any opponent
|Vini Vidi Victory!||Win|
|Milty the Clown||Win|
- 1* Denotes that this Wrestler had a rematch with the opposing wrestler.
The Big Time seemed nearly indestructible in his first appearance in Season 1, and almost took home the championship
- The Big Time vs Dorsal Flynn
- The Big Time vs Tom Cat
- The Big Time vs Vini Vidi Victory!
- The Big Time vs Wasabi
- Hometown Huck vs The Big Time
The Big Time tried to make a big comeback in Season 2, only to run into an extreme problem.
The Big Time had a no contest match against Ouch, and made a brief playoff appearance in a fierce rematch with Mr. Extremo.
The Big Time served Bucks Gazillion briefly, but left when he decided he couldn't take any orders from Bucks anymore after The Time Bomb had been interupted
- The Big Time vs Milty the Clown
- The Big Time vs Danny Kaboom
- The Big Time vs Hometown Huck
- Cleat Cunningham vs The Big Time
- The Big Time's design of his mask resembles a clock.
- Often before a match, The Big Time will ask the audience 3 questions: How big am I? What time is it? And what time is it about to be? Usually afterwords he insults the audience.
- The Big Time is shown care much about The Time Bomb, because when he was using it against Pierre Pamplemousse, he was annoyed that Bucks Gazillion helped the The Big Time when he didn't need it.
- The Big Time usally talks in third person point of view(includes himself in a sentence)
- Mr. Extremo is the only enemy that The Big Time never intended to use The Time Bomb on. (In his match against Ouch and Pierre, he intended, but cancel it)
- The Big Time has only lose the match fully against Mr Extremo(rematch) in his match against Huck, Pinky helped Huck win, in his match against Extremo for the first time, Skull throws a chair on Him.